View Single Post
Old 10-28-2002, 05:04 PM   #58
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

lol, I'm actually undecided on Tranzig; I mean, its not the fact that hes a tratior and SHOULD be killed [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm more concerned with my char's "tainted blood"; and giving it a hold; I mean, once Tranzig surrenders, its murder to kill him, or execution, depending on how you look at it... lol, I'm actually more concerned about my char then tranzig himself . lol, oddly enough, the name I use now; "Calaethis" came from Bg... I wanted something that sounded vaugly "elvishy" and this was the best I could come up with [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, since then, its kinda stuck, the "dragonsbane" bit came from my disturbing habbit on BG2 of challeneging Dragons to single combat... :| lol, ah well, we all have our vices [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

This game, me n Immy went by ourselves, and basically kinda of lvl'd up a lot, shes now a lvl 6 theif, or a lvl 5, and Cals a lvl 4 ranger... lol, or a lvl 5, I forget. [img]tongue.gif[/img] those damned flesh golumns were hard to kill tho, so were those Seirens. [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe, I kinda took an "odd" route. I killed greywolf, and took his sword, stole a couple of tower +1 sheilds, and got Cal equiped. Actually, the tower shields came first. This games been odd. lol, I breezed tho the mines, and the leader was fairly easy to kill. Xans a walking dictionary. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Viccy's all dressed up in plate, a tower sheild +1, helm and a warhammer +1.. lol, shes JUST below the weight limit thing. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Cloakwood mines next I'll tackle em another day I think pity I dont have TOTSC... yet... to be honest, I'm not looking forward to Baldur's Gate again; the city. Its annoying [img]tongue.gif[/img] . lol. So yes, very odd route... hmm... firewine sounds like a nice vactaion... [img]tongue.gif[/img] maybe ditch Xan and Vics and pick em up later [img]tongue.gif[/img] . lol, I think I'll see if J and K are still about... considering I finished the naskle mines without em... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote