View Single Post
Old 10-31-2001, 01:34 AM   #33
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Real:
Point one: you gave a exmaple not context, context is with the words that came before it and after it. Example: out of context: All people under 6'ft are dumb.
In context: It would be like saying that all people under 6'ft are dumb which is just not true.
Oh that also sands like Natural selection to me, less hairy gorilla goes on, so are you amitting that they go had in hand then?

Because we do not use the fossil record DNA of the primates we use the fossil record of those HUMANS that exists before our kind and Seek the geneos that exist only in humans, which are responable for the difference (Oh my 1.5% is the difference between humans, while yours is the diffence between spieces, which I sure is different.)

Creation was tought by scienceist until Evolution was discovered so you r wrong their, and it has not exists scince the beings of humans because Humans have not always had religion.

Well I don't believe in Creation because I story is so flawed as Every religion as a drifent one, Heck cristanity as two is self.
So What is thier to believe? As without evidence I could as that BOLGALOT from the planet Ipyournostrol craped on earth and molded the piceces into all life as we know it.

Okay its offical we all made from crap by BOLGALOT from Upyournostil and that how life started

Oh you also don't need evidence to prove you Belief but punch holes in this one? What right do you have then to say anything, I backing up what science tells us, you are just forcing your belief.

Oh the link shelds light on Evolution so I thing it revealent.

oook, I gave an example so you would understand what I mean. I have no idea what you are trying to say there about gorillas and hands, but I was saying yes, that is natural selection, and true evolution. How do you know those ancient skeletons are of homo sapiens or another species of homo erectus? That is an assumption. Actually sorry, but Creation was understood and taught since the beginning of any recorded history. You cannot make any more guess than I whether it was taught before that, as we have no records to prove it. I'm not pushing my belief. I'm just pointing out that things you are saying as facts are not, they are just assumptions and speculations.

------------------

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - Lennon