View Single Post
Old 10-31-2001, 01:10 AM   #31
Sir Real
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime2U:

I am sorry you cannot understand what descent with modification means. I have no idea how I can debate the various views on evolution with you until you at least understand what natural selection is all about. If you want context, then very well I will oblige:
I'll even use your own example. Gorilla goes into desert and dies. Another less hairy one goes into the desert and survives. The offspring have less hair. This descendant has been modified to increase survivability.

Why did you pluck a link from the air and then tell me it would shed light on the topic?

If humans vary 1.5% from each other, and apes and humans vary around 1.5% from each other, and yet there are many very obvious differences between humans and apes, then how does fossil record DNA similarity between us and any primate have any value at all whatsoever?

I do not need to give you evidence supporting something besides what you call evolution. All I need to do if point out that that hypothesis is obviously unproven, and shows some flaws, and look to the alternative. Creation was never put forward by a scientist, it's been around as long as humans have. I have never seen one iota of evidence to disprove it. I am confident that I never will. I will accept it based on faith, as it was meant to be accepted.

Point one: you gave a exmaple not context, context is with the words that came before it and after it. Example: out of context: All people under 6'ft are dumb.
In context: It would be like saying that all people under 6'ft are dumb which is just not true.
Oh that also sands like Natural selection to me, less hairy gorilla goes on, so are you amitting that they go had in hand then?

Because we do not use the fossil record DNA of the primates we use the fossil record of those HUMANS that exists before our kind and Seek the geneos that exist only in humans, which are responable for the difference (Oh my 1.5% is the difference between humans, while yours is the diffence between spieces, which I sure is different.)

Creation was tought by scienceist until Evolution was discovered so you are wrong their, and it has not exists scince the beings of humans because Humans have not always had religion.

Well I don't believe in Creation because I story is so flawed as Every religion as a drifent one, Heck cristanity as two is self.
So What is thier to believe? As without evidence I could ssy that BOLGALOT from the planet Ipyournostrol craped on earth and molded the piceces into all life as we know it.

Okay its offical we all made from crap by BOLGALOT from Upyournostil and that how life started

Oh you also don't need evidence to prove you Belief but punch holes in this one? What right do you have then to say anything, I backing up what science tells us, you are just forcing your belief.

Oh the link shelds light on Evolution so I thing it revealent.

[This message has been edited by Sir Real (edited 10-31-2001).]