View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 03:24 PM   #7
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Bodhi will refuse to employ True-class Thieves. I can't really give exact specifics, as I don't side with Bodhi very often, but from what I've heard you can still work for her if you are Multiclassed, or Dual-classed with your non-Thief half active. So, therefore, those characters could get the Thief Stronghold and still accept Bodhi's offer.

Bodhi will not refuse PCs that already have the Thieves' Guild (see above); rather, working for her will cause you to lose the guild. Also of note is the fact that Renal Bloodscalp's building changes if you accept Bodhi's offer, so don't store anything there in Chapter 2 if you're going to work for Bodhi.

The standard Thief Stronghold only has the 2 dull quests, as Dirty Meg and Imrahil have said. Gebhard Blucher's Improved Thief Stronghold expands on this, makes Mae'Var a more formidable opponent, and provides gear to replace the Short Sword of Backstabbing (which you cannot obtain if you accept the Thieves' Guild).