View Single Post
Old 05-20-2004, 12:39 AM   #13
uss
20th Level Warrior

That's the very reason I love Anime, Drathiran'ar. Very many Anime series use its own way to approach the subject and then use all sorts of nice ways to develop it. Many series are practically worshipped by quite a few fans, and that is because the directors do their hardest to make the creation not fall into a stereotype. Of course, there are exceptions(a few very long shows) but very, very few, considering that so many American movies are like that. Many Anime series also have great soundtracks(I can give you a list of 'Many Animes,' if anyone doesn't believe me).

Also, I am absolutely fed up with hearing the American English. Nowadays, I NEVER watch television, since so much of it is just junk rating-manipulated shows. (Whereas Japanese sounds so very beautiful(but that's a more personal thought). I *always* insist on taking subtitled Anime, since dubtitled stuff always ruins the voice of at least one character.

I think that Anime(Hellsing, all from Miyazaki, Shinkai Makoto, many more) has such beautiful and cool images that aren't possible to do live-action. [img]smile.gif[/img]
uss is offline   Reply With Quote