View Single Post
Old 07-07-2002, 08:45 PM   #22
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I have an example for ya: a friend of mine makes drawings for a tattoo shop. He's not a real artist, but when he uses speed he'll be drawing like a maniac, and good too. He's making good money that way, but without the speed he wouldn't be able to do that. That's quite a shame, couse speed really messes you up, you can't sleep for days, you lose you're appetite, and don't even think about a little hanky panky with your girl, couse Mr Johnson shrinks quite a bit !
so even drawing, he has no money. he is spending it all on drugs so he can keep drawing, to make money for drugs. its an endless cycle.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century