Thread: Standing Watch
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2001, 09:40 AM   #1
Magnus

As the party heads back to Ishad N'Ha Mainman (Ranger) says, " I think I'll stand guard at the gates tonight. There's been a lot of Mountain Spiders around". The rest of you go to the Inn and get a good night's gest. Recna (Paladin)says, " ok but be careful and come get us if you need any help. Mainman sits down against the city walls and waits. After some time with no sign of Spiders he starts to Fletch some arrows. Before he knows it, it's morning and he's made 50 Enchanted Dragon Arrows! He goes back into town to wake the others. Dantana (Samurai) says "what have you been doing all night? Was there any trouble?" "No", says Mainman, "nothing at all but I sure got a lot done!"
He shows the others the arrows and Winsom (Ninja) says, "wow, those must be worth over $208,000 gold!

My story telling may not be that good but as long as you get the idea. I always have the game running since I'm playing so much anyway I figured I might as well be productive during my down time. Happy gaming all!!