Thread: a Newbees Party
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 08:24 PM   #21
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Quote:
Originally posted by Kitiara:
EDIT: @ Azred: (heh, I actually missed your post at first! sorry! I'ts my own fault for not taking the time to check things properly!)
I've heard that the dwarven ladies wear these cute pink bows with beer perfume in their beard to really catch the guys interest! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I thought they got the dwarven males mostly drunk, whacked them over the head, and dragged them back home. [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img]

NobleNick, join the ranks of the elderly! Remember that age and deceit will always overcome youth and ability. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

For the druid, you might also want to put some weapon points towards large sword to allow for scimitars. There are a couple of really good scimitars in the game, especially if you get HoW/TotLM.

An elven ranger gets an extra +1 to attack with bows that a human ranger would not get; this is a racial advantage. There are a couple of bows that allow for multiple attacks per round, so look for those and combine them with the Acid Arrows (which work most efficiently).

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote