View Single Post
Old 05-22-2001, 05:44 PM   #89
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

DonkeyWan the indifferent (and definitely not famous) Archer decides to throw his inconsiderable weight into the fray. Thinks he "Now is my chance, with these new bracers of archery and longbow, I can finally kick some righteous butt. With my ensuing fame, nice girls will like me, I'll be able to afford fast horses and loose sheep. My treehouse will be the biggest and best around, it'll have that evergreen leaf thatchery, Muwuhahahahahhaaaa".

He gently slips into his bracers and reaches for the logbow.... arrrgghhhh cursed long bow of missing with +1 'return to sender'. His first arrow grazes the bar, deflects from Lord Shields shield, rebounds off the serving wenches tray and thankfully skewers his ear lobe, completely, almost missing his eye.

Donkeywan sighs, sits back down to his long cool milk (with a slice of lemon, an umbrella and furry dice) and contemplates his snazzy new earring

.... "you live and learn" he says "... in theory anyway..."......

----From the chronicles of Geroge and the dull dragon who refused to do cheap lighting theatrics...-----------------------------------------------------------