View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 12:14 AM   #60
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Default Re: Cloudy's Cafe, HAPPY 2010!!!!

Well, it's finally happened. Our landlord's patience has run out. And he's been extremely patient. He's reduced, yes that's right reduced, our rent by just shy of $200. And we've been three months behind for most of a year (it's been a tough year for music teaching (my dad) and job hunting(me)). Anywho yesterday my dad got an email from him saying we either needed to bring the account up to date in the next three days or he'd start the filing process for eviction. Close to $3k in 3 days is essentially impossible, so he was basically telling us he wanted us gone (I can't say I blame him, he does have to make a living afterall.) And he's given us til the end of next week to be all moved out.

We're going to move in with my sister for a little while we regain our financial bearings. My parents are hoping to save up to buy a house. I'll continue looking for work, I've got some promising possibilities, but nothing in terms of interviews yet. Anyways, I'm sure we'll come out on our feet one way or another.

Hope everything works out for you Chewie.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote