View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 06:22 PM   #57
Mojo
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Prophet:
I don't have any yet but i plan on getting 3 eyebrow pierceings gonna be punked out [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I see weird piercings on kids and really shake my head. Before you go getting one of those earplug-type piercings that actually stretch your lobe by 4 inches or some weird "my face looks like a magnet for small metal objects" thing done to your face, consider, just consider, that some day you may want to get a job and this may be an absolute bar to getting hired. There are some professions that you can simply mark off your list of options, and you just may be too young to be doing that to yourself.

I don't make the rules - so don't shoot the messenger.
[/QUOTE]My flesh tunnel is only about a half-inch wide, and it'll shrink to a normal size if it's out for long enough, so that's not a problem. It's the same with the other piercings; you may end up with a small scar but if you're not looking for it then you'll be fine [img]smile.gif[/img]

And a little news....yesterday I got my lip pierced again