View Single Post
Old 05-08-2002, 12:30 AM   #17
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanthir:
wow nice to know you are anti-catholic. Um I guess the fact that there are cases of babtist among other churchs where the ministers have abused children does not matter to you. That was my point. I tdoes seem when it is the catholic church they love to attack it. I am not defending the church or their actions. What does upset me is the type of response that was posted above Cerek. As for the fact I used Babtist that was just because of some incidents in my area wher the local ministers was convicted of abusing children. I am sure there are other religions that also have this problem.
Calling me names does not negate my point. Where did I say or infer I was anti-Catholic? I am anti-pedophile to the extreme, and the Catholics are the ones spotlighted in the news. I have heard nothing about Baptists nor was it mentioned in this thread.

I was a foster parent for a kid who was molested and raped repeatedly by her stepfather. This stuff really gets to me. Try really reading my message before condemning me.