View Single Post
Old 11-13-2001, 05:28 AM   #9
Whailor

When the demi-lich spawned, I let everyone pop the Protection from Undead scroll. The result was that he didn't even shoot up his big time protections (not all), and rest I got off of him. But he didn't die, I think we beated him down to 1 HP but that was it, he didn't die. My chars were dealing out mega damage on it, and it just stood there jawning... Guess he does need to see someone after all.

So I set that my main char (who is a fighter type, I always play such), was protected from undead, as well as Jaheira and Aerie. Rest were not. I had to release them with the Freedom scroll few times during the fight, also used the Rod of Resurrections few times. Hey, Haer'Dalis makes a good bait heh. I used him for that mainly..

After Kangaxx spoke it's 'cryptic' words, we continued to bash him and eventually he fell. Just have to have something for it to chew on hehe, otherwise it may just not die, will get to 1 HP and stay there..

I remember doing it first time, but back then I forgot to get the Protection from Undead scrolls. However, the Berserker Rage protected me enough from getting swindled away by it, and I had Keldorn with me who kept bashing it with Carsomyr. Not to mention I had Cromm Faeyr as well, I did find him back then later and was pretty well equipped by then. He still managed to snug some away with his spells, but nothing what a Resurection or Freedom couldn't fix.