View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 01:54 AM   #115
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by T-D-C:
YAY thanks for the update mate. I know how hetic the holidays can get.

Can't wait for some more NeN action!
Whoo hoo! Wait no more!

Well, I knew it would come down to this. Adam, the lazy ass that he is, with his lame excuses has been booted from FNBH Productions. And I noticed, as soon as I booted his candy little rump, production at the offices of FNBH Studios nearly tripled! And as a result, I am able to stand here, and tell you - at long last - Episode 20 has been completed! And more so, Episode 20 is now available for release!

So come get you some much needed NeN goodness!

Neverending Nights - Episode 20: Variety is the Spice of Life... (Right Click, Save As... 26.1 Megs)! In this episode, Peter and Grayson discuss the matters of money and how to spend it - and from where they stand - they can see the "Dragon Cave!" The end of their quest is nearly at hand! Meanwhile, not too far away in the Plains of Desolation, Andrea and Daniel make an appearance and explain why they're there - and run into some... unexpected company! A mere 26.1 Megs of goodness! You know you want to download it!

PS: Unfortunately, I had to rehire Adam for the FNBH Studios staff, as the Studio is at his house, as is the recording equipment, with a slight fact that he pays for the domain (hey, do I still owe you for this year?!), and because, no matter how lazy he is - and no matter how much of a delay he causes Episodes to be released - he's still an all right guy.

I guess.