View Single Post
Old 05-30-2001, 04:14 AM   #1
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

Im having a little trouble here. I had entered the Drow city, and started doing the quests there. I defeated the beholder, I went to the gnomes and got the helm, met the girl in her room, Got the cloak from the Drow male, Met the Patron who took my vials of blood, I went to go back to the girl, but met a couple Drow with quests. One had the rope to the lich tower, and a girl who wanted me to fight some enemy worshippers and their Jellies. SO I raided the lich tower, I fought the enemy worshippers, but on my way back to the tavern/girl area, the girl appeared saying my disguise was up. SO she and all the drow started to attack me. I fought my way through the city, I got to the exit to only be told the city was locked up.
I went to the temple where everyone attacked me, I killed them all. I searched the entire city on how to get out, but can't find an exit. I found the dragon egg in the Drow Temple, but every Drow is attacking me, so they are all dead. Now, I can't find a way out since the City exit is closed.
Is there a way out? I read the walkthrough, which seems to say that I missed a complete set of quests with replacing dragon eggs, etc. I never saw those things, I was jumped by the girl Drow who said my disguise was revealed, and since everything is dead, I don't know where the matron is to release me.
SO am i basically stuck with a plot ender? DO I have to play the entire dungeon over again for some stupid reason? Or is there some way 0ut of this Plot mess.
Help! I never attacked anything first, the entire city just turn against me after I exited the Lich home. Now im all along in this city with some caged slaves ! LOL!