View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 05:40 PM   #16
Skunk
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
quote:
Originally posted by Skunk:

It was always important - it's just that with the previous and more vigilant presidents at the helm, it was kept at bay to such an extent that no-one else in the US realised the extent of the threat. It was only when the current President failed in his duty to give it due consideration that Americans began to fully appreciate the sterling efforts of previous Presidents to protect them.
What utter BS. You post so many thoughtful things, and then you reveal your underlying premises which are so shoddy they are laughable. The other presidents skated by on luck. Just luck. Bush was doing no more or less than they were. He was in office for 8 whole months.

I hope your post was a tongue-in-cheek remark, because it really makes me doubt your overall capacity to debate these issues.
[/QUOTE]For EIGHT WHOLE MONTHS the country was left wide open to attack - and thus the attack on domestic soil became inevitable. You provide the points that counter your own arguments so I hope your post was a tongue-in-cheek remark, because it really makes me doubt your overall capacity to debate these issues.
Skunk is offline   Reply With Quote