View Single Post
Old 04-30-2001, 06:30 PM   #1
Vicotnik
Zhentarim Guard

(if you still remember me!)

Hiya everybody! Long time no see! So the board has finally come up again! Good work Ziroc!

Now, for those of you who are interested, let me fill you in on what I've been doing during my absence from the board:

After about 8-10 days of intensive reading and studying the principles of flight, navigation, meteorology etc. I got to take the primary exams which were gruelling 4 hour coffee inflated nightmares. After which all that was left in my skull was a big hunk of grey oozing goo! No, honestly, it was a hard period but the tests went really well, I averaged 92,7%! (not bragging) During this time I'd kept away from all that is social life and alcohol, boy was I glad to have that first beer of many on the night of the final exam! Then came easter, with all it's partying with a vengeance! I recently celebrated my 20th birthday and thanx to you all who sent me birthdaycards! (You know who you are!) It was really nice to recieve them in spite of my absence from the board.

This studying and partying has been combined with a greater effort on the fiddle, I'm aiming for an exam next fall and am currently working on Bruch's violing concerto and Beethovens spring sonata, tough sh*t, and lot's of practising!

Now, I've again picked up the books for the final JAA flight exams which take place next weekend and will, if I pass, be followed with a progress check with a JAA instructor, and, if all goes well I'll be a licensed private pilot before the end of this month! Yeehaw!
This of course means that I'll still be limiting my visits here severly but I do pop in every now and then, even if you don't see me posting!

Well, I think that's about it for now, hope you enjoyed the reading! That is if you managed to stay with me through all the grammar and spelling errors!
Anyway, take care you all!

------------------
Vicotnik, archmage of the Holy Flame - Challenge me... and die.

[This message has been edited by Vicotnik (edited 04-30-2001).]