View Single Post
Old 12-04-2000, 06:48 PM   #1
ArmageddonX
Welcomed New User

As I've played through Baldur's gate there is this one undead woman named Tanova who has focused on the shadow thief guild for recruitments. One time she popped up and demanded to know if I was part of the shadow thieves guild. Knowing that I would have to decide between her and the shadow thieves in the long run, I decided to tell her yes I was part of the thieves guild. She then took that opportunity to mop the cobblestones with our dead carcasses after she obliterated us. (very infuriating) I wanted her to be dead. Not being allowed to cast magic I reattempted to kill her inside the five flags inn where I used my mage and clarics best spells to damage her. That gave her a chance to mop up the inside of the inn with our carcasses. I was totally pissed so just to see if it would work, I duplicated the ring of the ram about seventy times and loaded them into my characters like torpedoes. I then fought her (and her two lil minions) and went about blasting the living daylights out of her with the rings. Five minutes later she was dead (only minor exaggeration). It seemed such a normally impossible feat to kill her, was I not supposed to kill her or what? What am I missing here?