View Single Post
Old 12-04-2001, 01:21 PM   #3
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

21 here, i've been playing since '96 and i own many 1st ed books, and more 2nd ed than i know what to do with, not many are forgotten realms, i prefer ravenloft and dark sun, when not playing in my home brewed campaign.

I love Paladins, the roleplaying challenge of figuring out how to reform the neutral evil halfling thief is a challenge i can't pass up, i tend towards things like fighting alongside him and constantly extolling the virtues of goodness and OOC telling him he wouldn't have the thac0/ saving throw problems if he would just quit being naughty... of course there was the one time he gutted me in my bedroll, but then Mordquic II came along, and the rest is history

there was also my Thri-Kreen Ranger/Fire Priest imported to Planescape from Dark Sun, he would actually ignite party members or demand that they let him ignite something of their's before he would heal them can't recal his name, but it was almost a page long, and was unpronounceable, so he went by the first words he learned in common ("AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHhhhhh get it off!!!!!!!!!!!" from a partially eaten, slightly scorched elf)