Thread: Marooned!
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2001, 09:08 AM   #1
Switters

I just got my new ship and as I was approaching the spot where Talrik was marooned, my ship got stuck close to the shore. It looks like the mast is caught in the trees. I can't go forward, backward or sideways. I eliminated all the sharks and other critters just in case they were blocking me. I went back to town for another ship but none was available. Any ideas?

Also, I can't figure out how to use magical items like amulets and wands. For example, the Wand of Dementia has 4 charges left, but I don't know how to use it.

A final question. About how far into the game am I? I love it and don't want it to end. When it does, any recommendations on what to play next. I tried EQ and AC and could not get into them. I have not tried Baldour's Gate or any of the Might and Magic (I bought M&M VIII but could not get it to run on my system which is a pretty high-end P III with a good 3-D card. I can't find any of the earlier M&Ms in the store. Do you know if they have boxed a collection of the earlier ones. Are they worth playing?

Many thanks.