View Single Post
Old 06-22-2001, 09:57 AM   #13
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by GlassMaiden:
Hello Cloudy,
Thanks for the ride in the submersible bus/wagon.. lol. I'm an "older" maiden who was introduced to the boards by my dear friend Bilqis. So far I find most of the post very interesting and amusing. I live on a farm in Ohio, with my family and work in a school as an educational aide. I've tried playing Bg2 , a gift from Bil, and Myst.. I'm not a very good role player.. not that I dont want to be.. I just get lost somehow..lol. I do like to read and meet people though and I thought this might be a good setting for both. Anyone have any questions about me.. please ask.. its the only way to find out!

Hi GlassMaiden (i think i have already said Hi before) So cool that you are a friend of Bilqis, a wonderful fellow Minnesotan

What type of farm do you live on? Is it a 'functioning farm' or merely a house in the country? My wife is like you in RPG's she gets lost very easy (of course she gets lost crossing the street in RL

Anyway....welcome!

------------------

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.