View Single Post
Old 11-18-2000, 08:25 PM   #1
alzukmar

Hey all,

I am stuck in both the mines and s-castle. Ok first the castle-There are two spots that are giving me a little trouble, first is the room up the stairs from were you meet the little wizard guy. There is a special lock on the wall which I have no clue how to open. Second, is the treasury! I am stumped big time and now am getting ticked at thoes dam chains. I know there is the one, say top left, bottom side of pillar that acts broken, which I assume is the check lever to see if you have the other chains right and will open the gate but I am not sure because it might be a reset. Please help me out with these.

Ok the mines- no real problems here except when I get to ratscalion (I cant remember the spelling here! which is something I have noticed on the board here that everybody manages to spell all the names of the NPC's right! which Is really cool! so I feel like a moron here) anyway I dont have the crank to lift or whatever it is. I have gone back through everything but cant seem to find anything. Does the little bugger have it on him! cause I am about to off him to find out but dont want to miss some kind of info. He keeps saying he aint say'n Nothen-cause he dont trust me. Well if he only knew he was about to get peppered with a few iceballs then he would start yappen! anyway that is were I am with that I have read the other post's about getting to the lava area so I assume that is were I am headed. Please dont spoil me I, if you dont have to. I allways kick myself later when using spoilers. Thanks for any help you can toss my way and travel well fellow adventurers!