Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
snow...ptooey!
Define that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I can't wait for the snow to get here, winter needs to come soon. Forget summer weather, bring on the cold
[/QUOTE]Say what? Winter sucks. I hate winter. It's cold, you can get pretty ill and on top of that you can fall on your but on the ice. So, Gangrell... where's the beauty of winter? I challenge you.

[Agent Smith aka Xen to Gangrell aka Neo]Tell me. Tell me now.
There is no such thing as winter. It's only something you puny humans dream. Your feeble mind cannot live without winter. Mortals! Why Mr. Gangrell?
Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep posting? Do you believe you're posting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Yes? No? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Gangrell. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Ironworks itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Gangrell. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Gangrell? Why? Why do you persist?

[ 10-28-2004, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Xen ]