Thread: Board Awards
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2001, 12:32 AM   #34
BLACK KNIGHT

LadyWendy, you're a peach. I've had a bad day today, and your vote brought a smile to my face. I thank you.

I figured I would throw my weight around here and post my votes:

Most Helpful: Memnoch - always there to ring in with a different view point or helpful tip, but never spoils unless asked.

Funniest: Wow . . . a lot of people have had their moments . . . Rikard, Wah, and Jon do come to mind (funny little mages) and lets not forget the all powerful Asphyxiate and Jerome, King of CapLocks. But my hat has to go off to Tipsy, that Large-Hearted Thief who went Word for Word with that mighty Paladin and IMHO brought him down to size.

Most Insightful: If we are talking everyday tips on life, then it goes to LadyWendy, Cloudbringer, or Moiraine. If we are talking Deep Down in your Soul-on the Edge-hit you in the stomach and make you think insightful, then Yorick is the person in need.

My Personal Fav Sig: I'm Memnoch, and you'll soon be dead. Bold, Confident, Cocky. Just my style Okay, but I'm trying . . .

Best use of smiles: Anyone who was here for the Moiraine thread after her accident. (how is your son, by the way . . . (gosh, I hope that was you . . . ))

Best topic - Beer vs Sex (I live for off topic polls)

Worst Topic - All these annoying off topic polls (see above)

---side note to LadyWendy: I am working on best date - see my post on V-Day with my Ladyfriend

BK