View Single Post
Old 12-17-2002, 03:34 PM   #3
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
Hi!As you konw from my last topic i recently soled Baldurs Gate 2 and Throne Of Bhaal.Now i am playing with a F/M/C and i was wondering hwo i should have in my party(it must be only 1 person)for traps and such things.I was thinking aboust this characters to solo with:
Paladin-Cavalier(look at the resistances)-Human
Bard-Blade or Skald i dont know so you tell me-Elf
Figter-Berseker-Half-Orc
So this is it.Would you be so kind and give me the stats wich i must roll for each character...and if you have some interseting characters to solo with please tell me...and if you would wright down some WP(weapon profisencies) for my and your characters.
Thanks... [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Destructor
IIRC, and IMHO...

Assuming all are Human.

Cavalier:
----
STR: 15+
DEX: 18
CON: 18
WIS: 13
INT: 10
CHA: 17

A grand total of 91 points. Hard, but not impossible. Any spare points goes into STR. Two-Handed Sword, Flail, and Two-Handed Weapon Style will be my personal starting proficiency points.

Blade:
----
STR: 18
CON: 16
WIS: 10
INT: 12( drink Potions of Genius or Potions of Mind Focusing to scribe more scrolls)
CHA: 15

A grand total of 89 points. Spend spare points as you please. I would put 2 points in Two Weapon Style, 1 in Long Sword and 1 in Katana. The next point maximises Two Weapon Style.

Berserker:
----
STR: 18
CON: 18
WIS: 10
INT: 10
CHA: 8

Easiest to roll, only needs 82 points to be very effective. Flails and Two Weapon Style, woohoo! [img]tongue.gif[/img] It is really all you need. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote