View Single Post
Old 11-07-2002, 04:05 AM   #125
Sio

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
[QB]Sio, that's awful about your door! I can sympathize though! I have some brats who continue to periodically pelt my house with paint balls, nice,huh? I've reported it once, but I have no proof who is doing it so it's just that a 'report' and nothing has happened to the kids doing it.[QB]
Sorry to hear bout the vandalism to your house, its a damm shame kids dont have anything better to do anymore than cause trouble.
Next time I see any lads near the front of my house, or picking the stones out of my front garden (the front of my garden is open) im gonna knack em, and make them eat their own feet for good measure

Anyways, Hi all! How are you's?
I downloaded the Doom3 Alpha and played it....but well dont expect much if you download this, with it been alpha the FPS rate is very very bad making it nigh on impossible to play, however on the plus side you do get to see an awesome intro and it explains whats going on in the storyline. If you have a spare 2 hours then I do reccomend getting it.
I also watched John Q last night on DVD and was wow'ed!
Id heard of the film for a while and expected it to be good, but not as good as it was, it really is an amazing film but however im a lousy reviewer so in no way can I put across how good it is, so all I can do is urge you to go get it, it is at times pretty heart wrenching, and the acting is amazing, its definatly Denzel Washingtons best film to date, and is also the best film ive saw all year! So please, go get it now! [img]smile.gif[/img]