View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 03:09 PM   #90
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Sunglass Man Re: New NASA Data Debunks Global Warming

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertthebard View Post
In other words: "If we don't do something now, it could be the end of the world!!!" What part of that isn't "Gloom and Doom"? Thank you, however, for documenting what I've been saying all along.
I mean, if you want to look at anything negative as "Doom & Gloom" then sure, I guess? But by that logic I am assuming you'd say the same to a doctor who tells you to stop smoking or pay the consequences.

Quote:
I asked you earlier if you had scientific journals showing this full agreement. Surely, if this is the case, you could simply provide the bookmarks. That the entire scientific community is not on the bandwagon is blatantly obvious, and yet, when called on it, you suggest that somebody else do the footwork to prove it. I say, as the prosecutor, since you are trying to sell us that mankind is responsible, burden of proof falls on you.
As Azred said, it does not. Since nothing was provided to say it isn't so. I'm not the one going against common knowledge here. I've extended an open invitation for you to contact your local scientists and try the "tellling them what they believe" approrach. You question these facts not me, so do your due diligence and put the time and energy into researching it then prove me wrong. Do what I outlined to Cerek above, proving you have done so by documenting it rather than make others do the work for you. Demonstrate to us that you have more than a passing inclination to question this basic truth that is not born from ignorance then I will humor you. I think that's reasonable, don't you?

Quote:
Or, as is more accurate, scientists who want the grant money to keep flowing in. In the end, what's the difference?
Right.
Quote:
In MMO terms, screenshot or it didn't happen. Again, show where the scientific community is in full agreement.
Well, when you're on the phone with them you can ask about funding too. Not sure if they'll give you an SS tho. But chances are they're okay. Not always, I mean. Of course they have to renew funding and manage it etc. But these places continue to be around.

Quote:
The Universal Agreement Church of GCC? The one that can make blanket statements about GCC and be above question because the belief of the members means that no proof is required?
Unlike with Jesus, we actually did the studies and research. GG.

Quote:
Some interesting points from the article found at this link:

[/B]

Ahh, I can't get this to work. The point being, all through the article, you can find that, in fact, not only is the entire scientific community not in agreement, but members of the panel aren't even in agreement with what eventually gets published.
Lol, not to help you "cheat" here, but just for fun I did a preliminary search on Wikipedia while viewing your link to the site. And that just took 20 seconds. Maybe you should start there as it's right in front of ya. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming

Look at 4, 5 and A.