View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 03:34 PM   #6
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I experienced the Stout Mine writ bug differently than I ever have before, and I thought I'd share my way out. Some of you may have already seen this, but it was new to me this way.

I went into the mines, came out, and ran away before the ol' Signore could send me back down. Went into town, came back, and he announces that he's letting me out now... only I'm not in! While he's doing that, he also says he'll let me in... but when the "elevator" goes down, neither door opens!

Therefore, my old trick of running out before he sends you back in (or out) doesn't work... and unfortunately, I don't have a recent additional save game. Mama Hissy's gonna be mad at me... [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

What I eventually did was to give him my writ to go down (errrr... out, according to him) and before he could send me down, I ran out of the "elevator". When I went back in, it finally behaved properly, and also eventually let me out properly too.

On to the Boogre Caves and to make someone an assassin and ranger... then to the Spire

Nice character layout, BTW, Law... and nice set of rules to play by [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote