View Single Post
Old 03-29-2002, 08:37 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

1. If you aren't already in college, do you plan to attend college?
(Not sure what is equal to college in Denmark.)

2. If you are thinking of going to college, can you tell me why? Was it your idea, your parents idea or do you want fame, money, etc...? Or maybe it's just because everyone else is? What is your reason? (if you are IN college now, answer this too, if you like! [img]smile.gif[/img] )
(Not sure what is equal to college in Denmark.)

3. Do you respect your parents? If not, why?
(My mother, yes, my father, no. My father really isn't too intelligent in many ways, and he has no respect for me.)

4. If your parents tell you to do something, do you autmoatically do the opposite? Think of it but do what they ask? Debate the issue with them til you come to a mutually agreeable solution? In other words, how do you feel about their authority over you?
(If they tell me to do something that I can't see as being absolutely idiotic and they tell me to do it in a nice way, then I'll do it.)

5. What do you think stealing is? In other words tell me some situations you'd consider to be stealing. Also, do you think it's wrong always, sometimes, never, to steal? Explain if you say sometimes or never, please! [img]smile.gif[/img]
(If you take something that isn't yours and which you haven't been allowed to take, then it's stealing. Stealing might be allowed if it had bee stolen from you and you were stealing it back.)

6. What is your favorite way to spend time if you are able to do it?
(Talking with my friends, both online and RL ones.)

7. Do you like school? Why do you or don't you like it?
(I like those parts of it which I can see a use for, other parts of it just seem so useless that I'm absolutely apathetic towards it.)

8. Do you think you will find a rewarding job/career one day? What kind of work are you interested in?
(Something with computers would be nice, though my ideal career would be being and author [img]smile.gif[/img] )

9. What's your most precious dream? I mean what do you want to do more than anything else in your life? If you could have or do anything you wanted right now...what would it be?
(One certain girl. )

10. Do you have a part time job now? What is it? Do you do odd jobs for money, like shovel driveways or such?
(Nope, I like to have some free time and I don't really have much to spend money on, I get by on my allowance.)