Thread: BEST TIPS!
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 11:11 PM   #210
Kynaeus
Drow Warrior

Ok to elaborate on my last point

Follow the path naturally through the fire area of the mines and mine all of the ore piles and get your ?Silvery Metal? which is actually Dragon Ore.

Now head back, but stay to the right. I believe you can jump on to wall and slowly slide down to a path that will take you across a few rooms until you meet a Lava Hound. Kill him and mine the ore piles in the room for a second ?Silvery Metal?. Go back to King Freyedies.

Give Frey one silvery metal go and stand outside for 10-20 minutes. Go back and retrieve your armor. Give him the second ore (For me he finished the second armor instantly). Use your rogue with a high pickpocket skill and steal the key to the treasury, use it on the lock to your right and plunder the treasury.

If you can't steal the key, attack Freyedies. Be warned, he will occaisonally summon a new set of guards to attack you (If you go in the hall right outside of the throne room it seems they will not attack you and you can cast spells and whatnot to dispose of them). This is good if you want lots of experience, if not kill Freyedies first and take out his goons. Take the treasury key from Freyedies corpse, unlock the treasury and raid.
Kynaeus is offline   Reply With Quote