View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 08:00 AM   #126
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Couldn't agree more! I have several photos up in Stealthy's, some of which are a few years old, some of them are a few months old. And I don't look anything like any of them nowadays!
My hair is now short, I dress different, I just look completely different (and better LOL). I had my London Transport photocard (which is about 10 years old) checked by a ticket inspector the other day. He looked at the photo, looked at me, and his only words were 'Bloody Hell'. Wasn't quite sure how to take that, but it sums up how different I look now. Friends have walked straight past me on the street because they didn't recognise me until I spoke to them!

But I'm keeping my old pics up there, it's all part of my personal history etc.
LMAO! Heck, I have pitchblack hair and a nose piercing in some of the pics on Stealthy's [img]tongue.gif[/img] Couldn't agree more with you Laura, it's personal history and as such great to see for the other IW members [img]smile.gif[/img]

Vasky, those pics ROCK! Wow!! I'm so bloody envious
That must have been a fantastic holiday... the weather looks fabulous too. Really great, thanks for posting!!
That rainbow around the sun must have been pretty spectacular BTW... when I was in Scotland I saw one of the greatest rainbows I have ever seen... its colours were so immensely bright, and it was a full bow, from ground to ground. It was also a double one. Breathtaking!
It's a shame the pics I took of it really don't do it credit... for one it was just too big to fit it in one pic, and also the colours were completely flat and pale in comparison with the real thing Ah well......