View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 10:46 AM   #1
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I have been playing around a lot with this Prestige Class, and have come to the conclusion that it is solely instituted to promote Munchkinism..
These are the directions I have taken with it so far, and this not include some of the more interesting things I have seen done in the two servers that I play online.
Bard/RDD/Arcane Archer: This was a build that I picked up from these forums. I always liked the AA class, so I had to try a build that had Dev Crit...He is scarily effective. I won't be going into vast detail here, this build is posted on the forums though, so maybe a moderator could point a link in that direction, as I don't know how to do it.
Bard/RDD/Rogue: Nothing like a rogue with Dev Crit. A successful Dev Crit on a sneak attack means you never saw what hit you. If, however, you should make your save, this char, due to 25 lvls of rogue, also has Epic Dodge, if your not really proficient with the weapons your using, you may never hit her, as with items that she has in the game she's in, her ac is over 100. That's as close as I could get to Immune to crits w/out playing a PM.
The following is not my build, but is intriguing none the less:
Sorc/RDD/Paladin: I believe this char would be a bane to undead across the realms. Not to mention the potential for wiping the floor with Red Dragons, relatively unharmed, due to the immunity to fire.
Sorc/RDD/Cleric: This was mainly a RP idea, based on the Aerie Character from Baldurs Gate 2. What do you know, she got her wings back... Best way to create Avariel chars as playing chars too, without the resource pack, which name eludes me at the moment. Feel free to post your favorite RDD based builds, I'd like to see what everyone else is doing.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote