View Single Post
Old 06-29-2002, 12:45 PM   #26
Dramnek_Ulk

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter of Jahanna:
How bout this....

Since Isreal didnt exist before WW2, and was only created out of imagined guilt for "Nazi Atrocities" maybe we should create a nation of Palestine for "Israeli Atrocities"? I am realy getting sick of hearing Isreal bitch and whine about how their people have been persecuted for centuries and the whole Arab world is against them. From a logical stand point , wouldnt anyone be opposed to having a neighbor forced upon them??When was the last time a countrie was created out of thin air?? I think its sink or swim time for them. Either invade the west bank and Gaza strip to eliminate the Palestinian threat OR give the people of Palestine a place of there own. I also think that our president should keep his friggin mouth shut and our troops out of the area. Isreal is definately NOT our problem. American leaders poking around in things that were none of their businiess was what caused 9/11 in the first place. If Israeli leadership wasnt such a bunch of self important little pricks the rest of the region wouldnt have it in for them. If they took the time to talk to neighboring leaders instead of running to NATO or some other 3rd party to fix all their troubles they wouldnt have the situation they have now!! It is kind of like calling the cops every time your neighbors dog barks instead of just going next door and talking to your neighbor about it. By the time you do go next door, your neighbor is probably going to tell you to shove it. That is what is happening now. For years Isreal has run to the U.S. for help with Arafat and now after all this time they claim to want peace. All I can say is that maybe they should have thought of that sooner. Isreal made their own bed , I think it is time we let them lay in it.
Aww..
you cut through the crap like a chainsaw thorugh a clavicle.