View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 07:53 PM   #25
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
omg...that just...freaked me out....can never go shopping again....*phew* thats a relief it was a hassal anyways...but are they serious about this?

i hope artists don't begin using that type of manikins *shudders* that would be hell for me...
i don't like the look of those manikins....

oh well [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sheesh, relax. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think they look cool, and from what I can tell from the pic they aren't even that big. Why is it so shocking to you? [/QUOTE]WELL you'd know what i'm talking about if you use an "ordinary" manikin for like 2-3 years and then all of a sudden they've....grown...creepy Imo [img]tongue.gif[/img]

but i'm amazed its getting soo many good replie XD not to mention.....ahemm.. yeah

that's it XD

Quote:
Originally by Someguy Just out of curiousity Johnny... where exactly would one order a mannequin? [Razz] *knows this post is going to get dogged on, such as "Yeah, uh huh, sure SG, Just out of curiousity my ass."
yeah uh huh sure Sg, just out of curiosity my ass [img]tongue.gif[/img]
and really i have no clue, but i'm not wondering..god no, what's up with america and the word "big"
theres the BIG mac , Big daddy , Big Bang and all that other Biginess [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

[ 11-15-2004, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Spirits forever ]