View Single Post
Old 02-20-2001, 11:24 AM   #69
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Black Knight!

Good morning! I'm happy to see you today. Weekends without internet access..torture!
But are you at work? Not a holiday in Ohio, then? I have the day off, dear one, I told you that! But then that thread is no doubt lost in the Tower of Babel with the rest of the last week's stuff!

Er, (major blushing going on) please tell me you haven't been reading up any farther than Memnoch's last exchange. eeef....
What can I say? Too much already, no doubt! (chortle, giggle) Well, you are welcome to trade such witticisms, my knight..but uh, if you're already signing your work email BK, I'd hate to see what you might let slip if we had another DarkCloud in cyberspace! Hmmm...didn't I see somewhere that my good/lawful Paladin is planning a walk on the wild side?! hahaha...How's that party going, anyway? Who've you got in it, so far? And I don't need the,uh, details of any Viconia/badpc exchanges! HEHEHE (blush, giggle, flutter flutter)
---Hey, like my sig? I put it together with Ertai's help, he talked me into a gif and then I found the STORMCLOUD! I think I have a purple rose somewhere too, but I hate to ask him to put too many things on his site. Mine is coming down so I can't hold them, myself, just now.

Thanks for the time thing...I knew it but still get those pesky numbers messed up! That's what I have you and Memnoch for. (sweet smile)

Cloudy, at home, thank goodness!