View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 12:20 AM   #14
DinkumThinkum
Dungeon Master

I don't think I'm smarter: I spent years playing games with my right hand on the trackball and my left hand twisted around to get at the cursor keys at the right side of the keyboard.

At one point I tried one of those fancy trackballs with a lot of extra buttons, but we didn't get along; that's probably still sitting in my closet.

Now that I have the extra keypad, I wish I'd bought one years ago; it's really worked out great. Wasn't a budget breaker, either; $30-something (U.S.), and I think it's paid for itself in reducing the wear and tear on my left wrist from the contortions I used to go through. [img]smile.gif[/img]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the good old days, if you remember the days when 'bugs were nonexistent', you must have grown up in a different universe from this one...
Morrowind modder resources:<br /><br />PotionSaver script for Companions and other NPCs<br /><br />Teleport disable/trap and banishment scripts<br /><br />Morrowind mod:<br /><br />Unarmored Corrector V01 (for players)<br /><br />All on [url]\"http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Resources.html\" target=\"_blank\">Emma\'s web site</a>.
DinkumThinkum is offline   Reply With Quote