View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 11:45 PM   #12
DinkumThinkum
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
That's how it starts! You start answering one question, then another... and pretty soon, you're a regular [img]smile.gif[/img]
Been there, done that, many many times over the years.

In case I've given a false impression: I'm new to this web site and to Wizards & Warriors. I am not new to CRPGs, online gaming discussions, etc. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
On my game, I remapped the left- and right-arrow keys to be turn left and right, respectively. That way, with a little stretch of my pinky finger I can control all movement with my left hand, leaving my right for the mouse (and attacking, as needed). That strafe left/right stuff is useful, but not all the time [img]smile.gif[/img]
What I do is use a USB numeric keypad: it sits at the left side of my keyboard, and my left hand uses that while my right hand uses the trackball. Hitting the keys on the added keypad is exactly the same as using the ones on the built-in keypad, and I haven't run into any problems using it with games.

I haven't remapped any keys yet; want to spend more time getting used to the game before I decide what (if any) rearranging I might want to do. So far, the defaults seem to be working OK for me.
Morrowind modder resources:<br /><br />PotionSaver script for Companions and other NPCs<br /><br />Teleport disable/trap and banishment scripts<br /><br />Morrowind mod:<br /><br />Unarmored Corrector V01 (for players)<br /><br />All on [url]\"http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Resources.html\" target=\"_blank\">Emma\'s web site</a>.
DinkumThinkum is offline   Reply With Quote