View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 06:55 PM   #6
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

I managed to be picked as a Beta tester in the last 4 months before it went on line.
As someone that has played all of the Elder Scroll Games I found ES on line to be a big disappointment. If you were not doing PVP and just stuck with PVE it was a run and fetch game to the 10 degree. every mission was basically a repeat of the mission before.
Its a shame because it has some of the best graphics I have ever seen and it looked like Skyrim but didn't play that way. I tried one of every character and every different world and it just got boring and repetitious.
If you want to get all the good gear you have to buy the Premium collectors edition at more then $100.00 then pay $15.00 a month to play after a single month of game play that comes with the game.
Now I under stand that next year they will be dropping the monthly $15.00 charge to free to play after you buy the $60.00 basic game. I can see that "MAYBE" even then they need to add some better content to the game and let you know when your on the main quest or doing a side line seek and fetch worthless mission to nowhere.
I still play Morowind, Oblivion & Skyrim and they are 10 times better then ES on line.
I was very disappointed as I was really looking forward to the ES on line Game.
Major Bummer!!
TCB