View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 07:23 PM   #4
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Default Re: Aliens? Mothman? Weird happenings?

Not sure really.

UFO's well, depend on how you define UFO. Taken literally, UFO is an unidentified flying object, so they exist. Lot's of things flying around that are unidentified. Are they extraterrestrial? Not so sure about that one.

I think the issue is less whether they do exist and more how much actual evidence ("eye-witness" testimonies not withstanding)

I just find it interesting that when people see these creatures they somehow forget how to use the focus on their cameras. I've only seen fuzzy pictures alleging to be of the creatures in question. Doesn't make it impossible, but it doesn't help the case at all.

As for E.T. life in the universe. By their best findings, (from the last time I read anything on the subject, our little pocket of the universe is the most conducive to life as we know it. Could their be life that can survive where we can't? Possibly, but would they be able to survive in our atmosphere so we could find out?

Just a few of my not quite cohesive thoughts.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote