View Single Post
Old 11-07-2000, 05:40 PM   #19
RavenW

At the risk of sounding off about a subject and getting flamed, I really wouldn't mind a game where all characters are scantily dressed, male or female, or fully dressed, either way a balance. Being male but also an artist Ive never been truly bothered by looking at the semi or, in all honesty, even fully-nude male body, (a friend once labled it Bi-Sensual) but I think that the games reflect those developing them - mainly the same demigraphic as those who the ads are targeted at - males 18-25 usually with fully engaged hormones. If you think about it it makes sense (not saying its good mind you) which would you rather look at when your working on something day in and day out (and don't forget to the people developing these games this is more work than play) something that makes you excited (mean that in the happy way not oh you know what I mean!) or something that makes you uncomfortable? I do see it as sexist but more in a sub-conscious way as opposed to someone actually trying to degrade women. Thats my ok four cents now. Meanwhile back at the farm...

Raven