View Single Post
Old 12-02-2000, 07:24 AM   #9
Sourceror

Well, I quit the game while my party was in town and after restarting it I was told that my chars are out adventuring?! Duh, had to load my last save that was just before I engaged the stout king. This time I just selected my ratling thief had him steal from Frydays(sp?) whatever he could. Heh, I got the treasure key and some junk - but not the hammer! (Sidenote: the king may catch you stealing and let it go twice - but on the third time he'll get really angry! Learned that on my first visit, heh.)

Went to his private chamber and pilfered some goodies and two suits of dragon armor this time. The bronze beast was a snap, and I'm now spelunking in the caves it guarded.

Whatever, IIRC the Krakowhatever is a two-handed hammer with a couple of minor resists and like 5 lightning charges (but I didn't look too closely so I might have missed something). Anyways, it sold for ~25 grand, heh.

But is Frydays(sp?) really a do-gooder? He wants to kill Raskallion, as does this slimy Scoundrel(sp?). Well, they're all still alive in my current game - I'll decide whom I'll whack later!

Uh, and Lysandra is also still waiting for me. Stole that tusk off of her (now *where* did she keep it? Didn't notice any pockets on her gown, heh) and even returned it to her after putting it to "good use". After listening to her bizarre remarks I couldn't help but tried to use that poker iron from the serpent temple on her - uh-oh!