View Single Post
Old 09-12-2001, 08:19 AM   #10
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Is this a rumor or truth:
In the center of the Pentagon there is a nuke under ground (Inside the center of the open area 'inside') .. I forget who said this..

NORAD SHOULD HAVE F'ING SEEN THIS COMING!
Rumor, I hope. And I agree...NORAD should have seen it coming! There shouldn't have been ANYONE left in the Pentagon when that plane hit. They had plenty of time to evacuate for a POTENTIAL hit after the WTC got hit. What were they THINKING? BTW - did y'all here what I did, that the plane that hit the Pentagon looks to have been originally aimed at the White House and that it veered off something like 230 degrees, then hit the Pentagon? Maybe THAT's why they didn't think they were in danger. If that's true, then either someone was counting on that sense of security (or the pilot of THAT plane was still alive and in control and flubbed the hijackers' plans at the last second). If the latter is true, then I say a posthumus medal should be awarded to that pilot. If that's the case, I'm sure he wasn't trying to hit the Pentagon, just trying to avoid the White House. But we'll probably never know.

------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

"I'm INVINCIBLE! ... You're a LOONEY!"

Dare to dream. Be bold enough to try.

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)