View Single Post
Old 07-08-2001, 01:59 PM   #5
Legolas the Elven Archer

Quote:
Originally posted by Earthdog:
ive also read that If you leave someone in the Asylum they are lost for good unless you use CLUAConsole to get back to that area. Youre supposed to leave them in Brynnlaw and then they will go back to the Copper Coronet.
As far as I know, NPC's will only be lost in the Asylum if you tell them to wait for you to come back, not if you tell them to return to the Copper Coronet, Trademeet, a cabin in the Umar Hills or whereever that NPC goes to. First time through the game, I had a NPC with me who got himself killed before I retrieved Imoen (no need to tell who this is now is there?) so I didn't have to make the desicion. Second time I only had five members in my party (all created by me) so I had plenty of space.

As for Max's question, I agree with the rest here. Dump Nalia because she is annoying and not that good a thief (if she was a pure mage, she'd have had an extra level and you could still dualclass her whenever you wanted). Imoen is better, both for the story and the thieving skills.

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings