View Single Post
Old 07-18-2002, 08:49 PM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

Fight Club is definately the best movie i`ve ever layed my eyes upon. It is a very unusual psychological movie, where Edward Norton plays extremely well. The story may be to difficult to fully understand if you only see it once. Describing this movie is difficult.. you gotta see it to belive it - This is the best movie of all time!
This is the (Wormy ) plot: A usual office worker(Edward Norton) lives a dull life - He works for a big company, sometimes goes to business trips. One day, after coming home from work, he sees that the house where he lives is sorrounded by firemen, and his whole flat burned to the ground. After seeing that he has lost about all of his stuff(money and furniture and stuff) he calls Tyler Durden(Brad Pitt), a guy who he met on a plane, and then starts living in his crude house. After that, the fun starts. The main guy becomes something else.
Of course, there`s much more of a story in it but i won`t say all the cool stuff, detail by detail.
The dialogues between Norton and Pitt are ingenious, and sometimes funny. I`d give this movie 9,5 out of 10. Hey, nothing's perfect but this movie really deserves it [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] !
uss is offline   Reply With Quote