Thread: Mozilla
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 07:40 PM   #29
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

July 1st this year I reloaded everything on my computer including changeing my E-Mail address. The reason for this change was that somebody had targeted my computer so that each day I receiver 8 to 10 Trojen Horse Virus and more than 150 ad-ware and spy ware.
10 days after the change it started all over again my Norton Anti-Virus never stopped any of the Virus from comming in back doors and that was the last day I used IE.
On july 10 I loaded the Firefox Browser and the Quintessential Media player. That was the last time I have had any kind of virus or adware or pop-ups or spyware. The firefox browser is 5 to 10 times faster than IE ever was when loading web sites. Ever since July 10 2004 I haven't been dumped from the Ironworks or any other web page. I figure since I have high speed internet it should be high speed and now it is fast, very very fast.
I highly recommend the Firefox browser over IE for both speed and securiety and for just plan ease of use. My other computer has the new Opera 2004 SE browser loaded on it and it has more toys to fool with but isn't half as fast as firefox but just as secure.

GET RID OF IE you will never look back.

[ 10-31-2004, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]