Thread: Throntar
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2001, 02:26 PM   #9
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hi CB!

Thanks for the welcome! I've been around for awhile, just not being terribly obtrusive, is all...

Nope, I'm not typically on in the evening. No time in my day. Work all friggin' day, hit the gym for a workout, head home and greet the wife/baby, get dinner ready, clean-up from dinner, catch an hour or two of reading/studying and watch the baby for awhile, and hit the sack for my 5:00AM wake-up call.

So...as you can see, evening hours are tight. I'm basically on and off between 6:00AM CDT (USA) and 3:00PM CDT (USA).

I really enjoy all of the games in the BG series, but haven't had the time to check out IWD. I used to be really big into PnP AD&D years ago. As a matter of fact, Throntar was the name of my Dwarven fighter who basically squashed all before his Hammer of Thunderbolts. However, between my tight schedule, projects around the house, and my wife ragging me about being on the PC, time is limited for BG2 as well (unless I stay up all night long).

I'm essentially a BGDungeon refugee. I had been on this board a few times prior to BGDungeon shutting down, but not very often. I finally left that board (just prior to it shutting down, actually...they must have missed me ) due to an overload of assinine children who had absolutely no clue as how to socialize with other people without putting them down. Just got tired of it...

Nice to see that occurences like that are a rareity here.