View Single Post
Old 07-14-2001, 04:50 PM   #184
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Now, now, Grinch, don't tell me you're holding a grudge? lol. ^_~* Actually, Skye rather likes hot sauce, especially those chinese peppers... forget the name right now, but she won a contest eating them. ^_^* I'll play along though.
IC-"Alright! Enough is enough!" Skye screams (after drinking half the river.lol)She stomps up to Ash. "What is your problem?! Is your attitude always this much against elves, blondes, girls, etc, or do you just enjoy torturing me?" Skye pauses for a moment, as another thought popped into her head. "Or, are you just acting like aguy, and trying to get my attention? (ouch. She hits low. ^_~* heheh) Because, just so you know, I'm not that kind of girl!" She finishes off, shoving the paladin headlong into the river, where he gets stuck in the mud, due to the heavy weight of his armor. "And you can STAY there until you rust, or appologize!!!" And with that, Skye flounced off, to go hide in a corner and sulk/pout.
OOC- never, NEVER cross a girl's path when she's pissed. unless you have a death wish... or are very insync with girls' emotions. ^_^;;

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!