Thread: Fav Character
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 04:39 PM   #60
Aginor
Welcomed New User

Over the years I have become a Cleric. My first character ever was a ranger, but now on my eleventh time through the I'm a Cleric of Helm (and of course i'm a Lawful Neutral in real life too according to tester out there) for the fourth time in a row. Because i'm the type of guy who always wants to be in the middle I usually start with a fighter and dual at level 4. Meaning I'm a battle cleric! Cant really stand the always good dooing priest "Anyone need healing"...

My current one looks like this:

Human (always)
Name: Taishar Rann (always)
Lawful Neutral (always)
Starting stats:
18/19

Got this amazing total of 99 in about ten minutus. I used Imoen's sword to get my jaw off the floor! I have rolled much in my days, very much. Baldur's Gate, BG2,ToB and IWD, thats A LOT of rolling. My previous best on was 96 with a paladin in BG2, and its easier to get high scores with paladins than eg. a Fighter so...

Helm yeah!
\"The Wheel of Time turns , and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, and Age long past, a wind rose in the mountain known as Dragonmount....\"
Aginor is offline   Reply With Quote