View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 04:19 AM   #14
ScottG
Drow Warrior

I used to come close to that level memory with books - and still do for certain books that really stand-out. (I vividly remember "burning" through Louise Cooper's trilogy: The Initiate, The Outcast, and The Master all in one night over a decade and a half ago.)

But now that I've read upwards of 5k (in number) worth of fantasy/Sci-Fi books (and about that in school and prof. books), my memory just isn't that detailed anymore. I wish it was though.. On the other hand I remember movies better, but probably because I watch a lot fewer in a year (or it could be because its mixed-media).

Hmm, I wouldn't be at all surpised if you don't read the books over again (..I didn't when I had that kind of memory).

Just last night I started into the recent paper-back release of Janny Wurt's "Peril's Gate" (from the Curse of the Mistwraith series). In its own way this series is every bit as good as the WOT (some better and some worse). Hopefully Brust's "Sethra Lavode" will be out soon, and the next Silver Talon book from Ray E. Feist..
ScottG is offline   Reply With Quote