View Single Post
Old 04-03-2001, 09:20 PM   #254
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Yes, LadyZ, I KNOW! I told them I wanted it (via the website) and they claimed someone would be in touch with me a week ago. But they can't PHONE...the idiots, so why don't they use my EMAIL or call in the daytime for me? grrrr..
Time Warner...humph!

I wonder if LoA has retired without me? hehehe... Well, I suppose he just got overwrought ...you know, Storm Queens can be sooo demanding...HAHAHAHA

Yah the phone thing is a touchy subject. So I AM doing RR as soon as possible.

Cloudy

Hey, I know what you mean sis! I had to first have TV cable installed before they would even let me make an appointment for the cable modem. Then the TV cable guy (whom I fed by the way) said he could "speed" the process up for me by calling his job in "immediately" and that I should call ComCast in about an hour or so. Well, called, and they told me he hadn't called the job in yet. Then called again and was on hold for 20 minutes (horrible circus shite music blaring) then got a human finally and she said "OK, please hold" and then I got cut off. Tried to call again, got some "Number has been disconnected" recording. Tried AGAIN, waited on hold bout 15 minutes, finally got through just to be told that somehow I inadvertently was routed to the Baltimore, Maryland company, and to redial the number again. Redialed number again. Waited nother 15 minutes, got human, told me cable guy STILL hadn't called in order. Hung up. Then cable TV went out. Called again, only 10 minute wait this time, got human, told me got cut off cause cable guy STILL hadn't called in job, but could give me an appointment for Tuesday to install the internet. I said "YEAH, DUH, PLEASE COULD YOU?!!!!!" End of stupidly long story. I hope you have better luck than I, but at least while you wait you are still online, whereas I was cold turkey!!

------------------